Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hej Sverige!

Google translate tells me that means "Hello Sweden!" although if I need to google that I may be in a bit of trouble...

6 weeks (plus a couple days) from now I will be touching down in Copenhagen and attempting to find a train that will take me to my future home for the next 6 months: Lund, Sweden! Why Lund? I am jetting off on exchange to Lund University for winter term and will be living in the land of Ikea and Abba until June... okay I may need to learn a bit more about Sweden before I go. I'm about 12984 different emotions right now but I think at this moment excitement trumps the rest. There are so many things I want to do, places to see, countries to visit, food to eat, cities to explore, and places to get lost that just thinking about it all makes me want to drop everything and run to the airport at this moment.

Julie and Julia is on T.V right now and it is inspiring me to keep my blog up to date so I hope to be chronicling my preparations and travels here over the next few months. It's also inspiring me to eat which I hope to do in the next 20 minutes.

So let the Sweden Countdown begin: 45 days to go!

The streets of Lund - how precious are these houses?

Lund University library (I would actually study in this building- it would feel wrong not to!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment