Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh sheesh y'all.

So I have officially made the best cupcakes know to man. Yes you heard me right my friends. Two words: Salted Caramel. I physically cannot describe just how delicious these cupcakes were. I got the recipe here from the blog How to eat a cupcake. This is one of my favourite blogs because the recipes are just so darn good.

Here is some visual aid. WARNING: do not look at these pictures on an empty stomach.

and presto change-o...


The most delicious substance known to man
And.... drumroll please.

The cupcakes with all their copious amounts of delicious.


Now that you are sufficiently hungry I am going to go make sushi. All I do it eat. In the words of Katy Perry on this episode of My Date with... that I saw yesterday
"My life flashed before my eyes and all I saw was food"
PCE.

oh PS Glee premiere tonight! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment