Saturday, September 5, 2009

Regina Spektor is worth the pain.

I have spent the last 3 hours learning Eet by Regina Spektor from listening to the song over and over again. So far it's going pretty well. There are a couple areas where I'm kinda just making it up but so far I'm pretty proud. Fingers hurt a little bit but other than that. Friend and I are thinking of maybe talent show next year? She's got the voice, I've got the fingers. Together we are unstoppable.

Anywhoo, I'm hoping that I'll keep to updating this blog regularly. No promises though because I have never been able to keep a diary, journal, or Vlog (yes I've tried vlogging too) updated so I'm not sure how this will differ. Here's hoping. I have no set "Theme" for this blog or anything. Cool things that I find, recipes, music, cool videos ETCETERA. We'll see how it goes.

I'll start this blog off with a hilarious video.
click HERE for the laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment